Roy L. Heidelberg is an assistant professor in the Public Administration Institute of Louisiana State University. He has published on issues of power, accountability, and politics in the fields of administration and policy.
- Outstanding Untenured Professor Teaching Award, E.J. Ourso College of Business, 2015
- Research Excellence Award, E.J. Ourso College of Business, 2015
- Teaching Interests: Public Policy, Decision making, and Modeling
- Research Interests: Accountability, Economic Development, Social Theory, Policy
- Heidelberg, R. Lester (2018). Getting It Right: Public Administration Undergoing Epistemology. Administrative Theory & Praxis, 40(1), 23-42.
- Heidelberg, R. LesterThe Democracy Problem. Administration and Society.
- Heidelberg, R. LesterPublic Administration and the Logic of Resolution. Critical Policy Studies, Forthcoming.
- Heidelberg, R. LesterPublic Administration, Popular Sovereignty, and la Police. Administrative Theory & Praxis, 37(3), 162-174.
- Heidelberg, R. LesterPolitical Accountability and Spaces of Contestation. Administration and Society.
- Heidelberg, R. Lester and Eckerd, A. (2015). Public Incentives, Market Motivations, and Contaminated Properties: New Public Management and Brownfield Liability Reform. Public Administration Review, 75(2), 252-261.
- Heidelberg, R. Lester and Desai, A. (2015). Simulation Rules: The Role of Simulation in Policy Inquiry. Administrative Theory & Praxis, 37(1).
- Heidelberg, R. Lester (2015). The Power of Knowing the Rules. American Review of Public Administration.
- Heidelberg, R. Lester (2014). Review of Strings Attached by Ruth Grant.
- Heidelberg, R. Lester (2012). Exploring Assumptions Through Possible Worlds In Anand Desai (Ed.), Simulation for Policy Inquiry
- Heidelberg, R. Lester and Richardson, J. A. (2012). Using Simulation as a Scenario Builder for Decision Making: A Case Study of the Nurse Family Partnership Program in Louisiana In Anand Desai (Ed.), Simulation for Policy Inquiry
- Heidelberg, R. Lester (2011). Review of Qualitative Research Methods for Public Administration by Larry S. Luton.
- Public Administration Theory Network, Officer, Secretary (June 1, 2015 - May 31, 2016)
- Information Resources Committee, Committee Member (August 1, 2014 - July 31, 2015)